One of my fav dinners to make is something I threw together a long time ago. We had a few different vegan meats left over and I wanted to combine them into a hearty dinner.
This vegan pasta bake is easy, hearty, and makes great leftovers for work.
You will need:
- One box organic penne pasta
- One jar roasted garlic organic pasta sauce (or desired flavor)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- One Field Roast Italian style sausage
- One bag of Beyond Beef beefy crumbles
- One bag of Daiya Mozzarella vegan cheese
- Garlic bread
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Fill a large pot with water, add olive oil and salt. Bring to boil.
3. Once boiling, add pasta and cook to taste.
4. Add a thin layer of sauce to the base of a 9×9 baking dish.
6. Add pasta sauce and Beyond Beef crumbles to a large sauce pan. Heat on medium. Cover.
5. Slice the Field Roast Sausage into thin slices (approx. 12).
5. Place garlic bread in oven.
6. Brown the sausage slices in a frying pan.
7. Once pasta is ready, strain.
8. Add pasta into the baking pan, evenly.
9. Pour sauce over the pasta and even it out.
10. Add the sausage slices to the top of the sauce.
11. Add Daiya cheese shreds to the top, at the desired thickness.
12. Add pan to the oven, cook on 350 for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
13. Allow to sit for a few minutes to settle.
14. Enjoy! Add Parma and nutritional yeast as desired.